CASSIDY MEGAN AWARD 2020
You can nominate yourself or someone you know for this award. Deserving candidates for this award require the following criteria:
- Is responsible for promoting epilepsy awareness in their school, workplace or community. Must be able to give two examples (i.e., education requests, promoting epilepsy awareness events such as the Purple Hike for Epilepsy) and must have given at least 30 hours promoting epilepsy awareness over the course of a year.
- Must be actively involved in promoting Purple Day in their school, workplace and or community. Must be able to give at least one example of an event or action, with a photo and a small write up of the outcomes (where, when and how many attended).
- Explain why epilepsy awareness is important to you or the nominee
- BONUS: Attended epilepsy awareness and fundraising initiatives put in place by the Epilepsy Association of the Maritimes. Must include a small write up and any photos.
- A completed application form available through email to: email@example.com
- Must be received in the office no later than 5:00 pm February 7, 2020